To know the roots of our own nation’s history and folk tales is of key importance to healthy child development. That is why we build our playgrounds around Hungarian folk tales and the legends of our kings, following a thorough and detailed syllabus and considering the historical characteristics of the given location. As a result, our playgrounds touch not only to the children’s body, but to their soul as well.
Our playgrounds are made of hard wood, stone and other natural materials. All toys of the playground adapt to the characteristics of any given location. Every single statue is carved and painted on a high artistic level. Due to their quality, the wood and the paints we use are weather-proof.
Conservation is a highly important characteristic of our approach – that is why we consider natural and built environment while planning the playgrounds. Whenever it is possible, we use Hungarian materials and work with Hungarian subcontractors.
Our playground project includes:
- field survey
- if required, survey of the regions’s history and folk tale traditions. We then offer a playground project that is based upon the heritage of the given area.
- design and manufacturing schedule with coloured 3D visualization and mock-ups
- continuous checking with certification authority
- carving and painting of statues, carrying out different facilities (cableways, climbing buildings, slides)
- building in playground facilities
- managing classification
- if required, the organizing of an opening with famous Hungarian folk musicians and singers
The facilities and guards are individually authorized by TÜV Rheinland according to operative legislation of safety standards.
If required, we also monitor and write tenders through which the playground can be financed.